These days, Wi-Fi is available almost in every home and most of the users take it for granted. This is the reason why people started irritating if the seamless streaming starts buffering. If you are getting a network problem at your home, then you may consider buying a wireless range extender. The function of this Wi-Fi extender is to boost the signal strength and to cover all those areas where signal coverage is limited. Today, we are going to help you in deciding the right Wi-Fi extender for your personal needs. You must go through the below-mentioned 5 best Wi-Fi extenders.
- Netgear EX3700 Wi-Fi range extender: This is a low-cost device that plugs directly into the wall socket. It is a dual-band wireless AC technology that provides speed up to 750 Mbps.
It has 2 antennas for proper signal coverage and you have the option to create a new Wi-Fi access or hotspot through wired GB port. This feature is best for all those who want to provide access to the guests. There’s also a Wi-Fi analytics app which allows you to check the status and strength of Wi-Fi signal.
- Netgear Orbi Home mesh Wi-Fi system: It is another affordable product from Netgear which is offering 3 pack of its tall for $300. The USP of this product is two-fold: It is packed with 3 bands for full and proper connectivity. Its one channel is used for backchannel networking and other 2 channels are used to avoid congestion on bands. It covers almost 5k square feet of area. As far as its speed is concerned, it offers 1.2 Gbps of speed on all bands. This is sufficient for streaming content from Netflix and other online services.
- Netgear EX6200 Wi-Fi range extender: This is ideal for all situations. It’s powerful and efficient dual-band extender that works both on 2.5 and 5 GHz band. Apart from this, it also supports the new wireless standard. As we have mentioned earlier that dual-band frequencies mean your extender support 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies band. The new Wi-Fi extender is offering 1200 throughput. It has 5 fast GB Ethernet ports. You can use EX200 as a wireless access point. It includes a dual-band processor for optimal performance as well as a high power amplifier with 5db antennas. You can get this for as low $95.
- Netgear Nighthawk AC2200 range extender: This extender has MU-MIMO technology that can conveniently be plugged into the network. You can communicate with multiple devices at the same time. This means if you have more than 2 family members at home, then they can stream the programs individually without any buffering issue.
- TP-Link AC 1200: This is not as faster as other range extenders but it offers the best output for long range. The TP-link AC 1200 runs on two bands i:e 2.5 GHz at 300 Mbps and 5GHz at 860 Mbps. There’s also Ethernet port given on the device for wired connection. You can fulfill your heart’s desire by configuring this range extender at home.