Are you getting any problem in login to the Netgear range extender? If yes, then nothing to get disappointed, we are here to help you. If you want to change the password or settings of your range extender but couldn’t do so due to login issue, then after reading the simple steps, you will be able to solve the problem on your own and will be able to troubleshoot the extender according to your preference.
After reading the content of this guide, if you still find any problem, you can contact mywifiext extender support.
Now, let’s get started with the troubleshooting steps:
If you wish to change the settings, password or band of your Netgear extender, then login is must for these settings. You can log in to the account from any device having chrome, Firefox or internet explorer installed in it.
- Open your internet browser on the computer and just type mywifiext in the URL space.
- You are required to log in to the account.
- Try login to the account with the available username and password. If you fail to login to the account, then there are two ways through which you can log in to the account.
- If you are not being able to connect to the Netgear extender, then we recommend you to either try Netgear extender through cable or reset the extender. The steps to reset the extender are given on the support page of Netgear. You can read the steps from there and perform them accordingly. Resetting the device will bring it to the default settings.
Connecting the Netgear extender to the internet through Ethernet cable
Disconnect the computer from the router is connected through a cable. This may affect the connection
- Now, connect the computer to the range extender with the help of Ethernet cable.
- Launch internet explorer or another browser on a computer and type the default URL of your extender. You can also use the IP address instead of URL.
- Now, you will find the Dialog box appearing on the screen. Enter the username and password in it to connect the computer to the internet.
- By default, the username and password for your extender are an admin, admin.
- After successful login, you can change the settings, preferences and troubleshoot the extender further.
- Don’t forget to save the settings once it gets
- Restart your extender.
If you are still having trouble then check the setup of your Netgear range extender. The device may not configure properly on the computer. To get the steps for it, you have to visit the mywifiext.net page from the computer or call at support number. You can ask the stepwise guide to setup extender on your system.
We hope you will be able to log in and troubleshoot the range extender after this. If you get success, then don’t forget to share your comments in the section given below. Your comments are precious for us and will help you serve better in the future. In case of any query, you can leave the query in the comment box. Our team will get back to your query shortly.