In order to use internet wirelessly in non-friendly signal areas of the house, you will have to install a Wi-Fi range extender. If you are using Huawei E5330 Wi-Fi extender, then you can easily turn on the device and enable it in order to be able to use it. If you don’t know how to enable your Wi-Fi extender, then kindly go through the below-mentioned process.
With a large variety of Wi-Fi extenders available on the market, it is not that easy to decide as to which is the right Wi-Fi extender. Many Chinese companies are now manufacturing excellent Wi-Fi extenders, which are also sold all over the world. If you are also using one of Chinese Wi-Fi range extenders, then you have made the right choice, as Chinese products offer the same features that as that of any American brand, but the difference in price is staggering.
When it comes to Chinese companies, the one that is standing at the top is ‘Huawei’. This company has been manufacturing Wireless Range Extenders for past many years, thus making a reliable choice for users. When it comes to the most popular Wi-Fi extender models, then it is Huawei E5330. If you are using this Wi-Fi range extender and looking for steps on how to enable or disable this Wi-Fi extender, then you can find those steps here below.
If your Huawei Wi-Fi extender has stopped working, then you need to check whether it is enabled or disabled. If it is disabled, then that’s the evidence as to why you are not able to access your Wi-Fi extender.
Using Wi-Fi extender will ensure that you use Wi-Fi connection in a proper way. When your Wi-Fi extender is turned off, then you can make use of other methods to access the internet, i.e., mobile data.
- The first step involves connecting your device to the laptop or computer using a USB cable or Wi-Fi connection.
- Then, launch the web browser and enter 192.168.1.1 in the address bar. After that, click ‘Arrow Icon’ or press ‘Enter’.
- Click ‘Settings’.
- Enter the required username and password followed by clicking ‘Log In’. If you haven’t changed the username and password before, then you need to enter ‘admin’ in both the fields.
- Click ‘Wi-Fi extender dropdown’.
- Click ‘Wi-Fi extender.
- Click ‘Turn On Button’.
- Select the Wi-Fi network that you wanted to connect to.
- Enter the password for the selected wireless network followed by clicking ‘connect’.
- Your Wi-Fi extender has been enabled.
If you come across any issue while performing these steps, then you can get in touch with my Wifi ext login help and support providers. They will be able to assist you regarding the issue you are facing in your Wi-Fi extender.