When you configure any wireless range extender on your router, then you need to visit www.mywifiext.net page. Sometimes, you might receive an Error code on the screen which says, ‘Sorry unable to connect to page’. This mostly occurs because you used to visit other web pages on a routine basis but this page opens once in a while and moreover you will be able to open this page if you have connected the range extender to the computer.
But there will be times when you keep on receiving the error message even when you have connected your extender to the computer as well as if not connected to the computer. You may find the following error messages on the screen:
- On Internet Explorer and on Microsoft edge browser: Page cannot be displayed message will be displayed on the screen.
- Google Chrome: ‘Unable to link to the page’ because the computer is not currently connected to the network.
- Firefox Browser: The webpage is not available or the server not found message will be displayed on the screen.
- Safari browser: Can’t connect to the server.
If you are getting any of the aforementioned messages on your browser screen, then check whether you have entered the URL of your site correctly or not. Any error or mistyping may lead to an opening to a third-party web page which can in-turn harm your computer. They may ask you to pay money for your Wi-Fi extender setup. If you have purchased Netgear extender, then you will find complete details for your Netgear extender setup on the Netgear home page.
How to troubleshoot the connection issues of your mywifiext.net?
- First of all, bring your range extender and the router close to each other. Once both the devices get connected, you can move your range extender to the desired location.
- Check whether the Netgear extender is properly plugged into the power socket or not. You can check this by noticing the LED Light fixed on the top of the extender.
- If you have connected your extender to the computer, then the LED for the respective connection must be turned on.
- If you find that no LED is glowing, then you need to disconnect the Ethernet cable from both the ends and plug them again.
- If you know the IP address of your range extender, then directly enter it in the URL space provided.
- If the problem still exists, then you need to disconnect all the devices and reset your browser. Try accessing the www.mywifiext.net page again.
- If you are getting the problem with the particular browser, then try opening the same link from the different browser. This may solve your problem.
- Now connect your extender to the computer with the Ethernet cable.
- Assign a static IP address to the computer. Note you current gateway and router address before changing the settings. For more information related to IP address or subnet address. You can go to support for router link.
In this way, you can troubleshoot your problem related to a network connection. If you are still facing any problem, then you can call at range extender support number.